Who is in charge of data?
• Identity: ARLEX DESIGN, S.L. (NIF B63618847)
• Tax residence:
VIA EUROPA (POL. INDUSTRIAL PLA DE LLERONA), 40 -42
Postal Code 8520
Municipality LES FRANQUESES DEL VALLES
Phone: 93 633 47 01
• Email: email@example.com
For what purpose will the data be processed?
The information provided by interested parties will be processed by ARLEX DESIGN, S.L. for the following purposes:
• Manage the relationship with customers and users;
• Manage the requests made;
In the case of sending an email to ARLEX DESIGN relating to your job offers, said data will be processed to participate in the personnel selection procedures. Unselected resumes will be removed from our database.
• Manage the business relationship by sending information to customers, users and interested parties.
With this data, no advertising will be sent on the basis of automated decisions such as profiling without the consent of the interested party.
How long will the data be kept?
The retention of personal data provided will be limited:
• For the duration of the business relationship;
• As long as the interested party does not oppose the processing or request the deletion of the data;
• As long as the data must be kept due to a legal obligation.
What is the legitimacy of the data processing ?
The legal basis for data processing is:
• performance of a contract or contractual relationship, in the case of customers and suppliers;
• express consent obtained from the interested party, in the case of interested parties who request information and / or contact the responsible party;
• legitimate and subsidiary interest of the person in charge, in the case of other customers.
In the event that you have ticked the corresponding box, the legal basis for sending information about services, actions, communications and / or newsletters; it is your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
To whom will the data be communicated ?
The personal data collected will be checked and processed by the data controller. In addition, personal data may be processed or controlled jointly by one of the companies of the group of companies, currently formed by:
• ARLEX BARCELONA, SA (NIF A59540252)
Salvador Espriu, 29 - BJ, 08005, Barcelona
Personal data likely to be processed by the controller will not be communicated to any other third party, nor used for other purposes, except that:
• The communication is made in compliance with a legal obligation;
• The communication is made in the legitimate and balanced interest of the Controller;
• Data transfer is carried out to suppliers and employees and is necessary for the provision of the contracted service.
International data transfers
• Within the European Union
• Outside the European Union
When we transfer personal data from the European Union to countries or international organizations outside the European Union, the transfer is made on the basis of:
at. European Commission adequacy decision;
In the absence of an adequacy decision, other legally permissible reasons, such as: (a) a legally binding and enforceable instrument between authorities or public bodies; (b) binding corporate rules; (c) model data protection clauses (formerly called model clauses) adopted by the Commission, etc.
What rights can you exercise?
• Anyone has the right to obtain information from the Data Controller on whether or not they are processing personal data concerning them.
• Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request deletion, among other reasons, when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of which were collected.
• In certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, they will only be kept to exercise or defend claims.
• Interested parties may object to the processing of their data for marketing or advertising purposes, including profiling.
• Under the right to portability, interested parties also have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of everyday use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another manager or to a company.
• Right not to be subject to automated individualized decisions: the interested party has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, if said profile has a legal effect on the 'concerned or affects him in a significant way.
• When the data processing is based on consent, as stipulated in article 7 of the GDPR, the interested party can withdraw their consent at any time.
How can you exercise your rights?
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org, duly signed by digital certificate, or by attaching a copy of your identity document, and indicating the subject of your request and its justification.
By written communication, and a copy of your identity document, to the postal address at Via Europa (Pol. Industrial Pla de Llerona), 40-42 - 08520 - Les Franqueses Del Valles - Barcelona
What are the means of complaint ?
In the event that you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority, and by way of example, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Agency. Protection (AEPD).
Date of update: 01/01/2021